Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DESIGNER SPOTLIGHT: MEG BRAFF

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, MISSISSIPPI BRED DESIGNER MEG BRAFF IS A TREMENDOUS INSPIRATION WHEN IT COMES TO CASUAL CHIC INTERIORS. MEG LOVES INTENSE COLOR.... AND ISN'T AFRAID TO USE IT! ....MEG EXECUTES COLOR SO IT'S JUST ENOUGH WITHOUT BEING OVERDONE. SHE'S PREPPY AND CLASSIC AND CREATES COMFORTABLE SPACES...HER DESIGNS ARE TIMELESS WITH A NOSTALGIC EDGE. I LOVE HER!!!!!..... AND HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE DESIGNS BY NEW YORK BASED DESIGNER MEG BRAFF!!
PHOTOS COURTESY OF......














10 comments:

  1. I think you too are kindred spirits...your designs are colorful and happy as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is right up my alley..... I love how she chooses one or two colors (at the most) and works them. I NEED a blue grasscloth wallpaper in my home asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and me both crissy! i noticed that meg will have the same color bedskirt or sofa as the rug color...i never do that and need to start! you are right-she doesnt use many colors yet it looks so colorful-love her!

      Delete
  3. She is one of my favs!!! Thanks for spotlighting her so I could pin all of these:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so impressed with Meg Braff's design aesthetic! ipvanish 1 year plan Her attention to detail and ability to create spaces that are unique, elegant, and timeless is truly remarkable.

    ReplyDelete