Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MY NEW YORK CITY PAD.....IF ONLY I HAD THE $$$!

my upcoming SHOPPING TRIP to the new york design center OCTOBER 3RD-4TH has me way more excited than my typical nyc business trip. as usual, my parents tag along and we stay in a courtyard marriott in midtown........
HOWEVER, the courtyard recently redid the lobby-i HATE it!!!! i (we) needed a change....this time we are staying at The Waldorf...wahoo!
my dad and i are especially psyched for cocktail hour in the lobby and people watching!! my famous person radar is always up- (last visit i spotted(and conversed) with CAMERON DIAZ!! :-)...she was actually SUPER awesome considering i basically attacked her on the sidewalk-sorta :-)..SHE even reached to shake MY hand-LOVE her!!!
so here's the pad that my family and friends will  join me in for all my future nyc shopping trips!! ...hhmmmm...between 5th avenue and madison in the 60's?  how much do i have to save for this? 100-150k-HAH!
thanks to pinterest for loaning all these amazing pics from amazing designers!!!



















12 comments:

  1. How beautiful...enjoy your stay. I stayed there with my parents 20 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... This looks amazing! The interior is beautiful, especially the lighting which makes it more vibrant. It has certainly inspired me to start thinking about redecorating in the new year. Have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite an attractive interior plus the kitchen pipe and underground pipe guard has to be high quality to make your home without nay leakages. Click To See

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive. Your story always bring hope and new energy. Keep up the good work.
    interior decorators in chennai
    Modular kitchen in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the big arches all around the places. The arch is even incorporated through the table lamp. Nice! interior designers in Coimbatore
    Home interior designers in Coimbatore
    Top architects in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. YT channel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotel Applettree Tirunelveli is one of the best luxury hotels in Tirunelveli. It offers you a luxurious stay with its 24-hour room service and other facilities at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete