Thursday, March 15, 2012

GETTING READY FOR OUTDOOR LIVING!

I AM SO EXCITED.....I HAVE LEFT TOMORROW OPEN-NO WORK AND ALL PLAY! I AM GEARING UP FOR THE GARDEN CENTER.....NEED MY ANNUALS FOR POTTING, NEED MORE POTS, NEED SOME MINI ENGLISH BOXWOODS, NEED SOME FOR PERINIALS FOR MY GARDEN....I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! GARDENING IS MY 2ND BIGGEST PASSION....HERE ARE SOME OF MY INSPIRATION PICTURES........




i love charlotte moss! and love how she is also origionally  from richmond, va! this is her house in the hamptons, ny.
 
obsessed with perfectly puned english boxwoods!



need some gravel walkways



i think white upholstery outside is OUTSTANDING!







5 comments:

  1. hope you enjoyed your play date with your yard

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I AM SO PSYCHED!!!!!! I AM AS EXCITED FOR TODAY AS BUDDY THE ELF ON XMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful climate and beautiful outdoor furniture like that what else would anyone want.

    Outdoor living direct

    ReplyDelete
  4. Front landing page got messy but the site has good structure. ☺ smiley stamp acknowledgment. Space ship arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. This blog is containing very useful information and images regarding Outdoor Living Scapes. Know more about!

    ReplyDelete