Thursday, March 8, 2012

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME: CHAPTER 1


sometimes i have a bad habit of being a little immature-but it's SOOOOOO fun!! for example, my old college sidekick and i used to think up good material we could use for our future tv show titled "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME"......well, the show never happened......however, today's blog is dedicated to the idea featuring BATHROOMS found on pinterest!



jewelry wall

i'm not kidding-here are some people's responses......
"The necklaces are a funky design touch"
" ......makes extra jewelry look cool."
"jewelry as wall art"



the happy homeowner's portrait




LED multicolored shower light.......not on my list!





this is ugly, right?
on PINTEREST, this bathroom got 518 repins and 68 likes!!!
and i'm not kidding, here is what a fan wrote,
" I love this! My husband would just die if he came home to this bathroom.".......

i guess i'm just high maintenance.
is there something wrong with me? this is ugly, right?

follow me on my board......

8 comments:

  1. Don't forget...you have to do an eye roll why saying "you have got to be kidding me!" Would it be too much to have both the rainbow shower AND a portrait in the bathroom? Hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesnt the couple look like the oldest kardashian with her baby daddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post Lucy! Thanks for adding me to your blog roll:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely sarah! your art looks fantastic and hope it does well at the show this weekend-may see yall friday night!

      Delete
  4. I need to add this pin board for laughs.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny......and the answer is a resounding "Yes!"

    ReplyDelete